Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Challenge

Ok so I know it's been a few days but here is today's challenge. I almost didn't do it because the challenge name had the word patience in it... I just didn't think that I had patience today but I found it. You had to make layers using dimensionals, the second picture shows the layers a little better but you just can't get the full cuteness from a photo.




Recipe:
Stamp Set: Boatloads of Love
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White, Designer Series hostess pack
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: White Wide Grosgrain, Certainly Celery Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware
Other: Cuttlebug, SU markers, Corner Rounder

I made this card for a dear friend of mine that I pray for daily, she is an amazing woman of God and I love her dearly. I just thought she might want to know that I am pulling for her to make her life goals. Luckily she will be surprised since I don't think she reads my BLOG. Andrea if you are reading this act surprised!!

No comments: