Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Day More Stamping


Today I participated in my very first Split Coast Challenge and this is what I came up with.

So what is a challenge? Well they give you certain parameters that you have to stay within, like today was a color combination challenge, you had to use Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. That's all!! And everyday they have different kind of challenges, today was the color combination challenge. So since this was my first challenge I am hooked and will participate in many more. It was lots of fun and it made me get in my stamp room and make something. Also everyone's cards were amazing as well!! LOVE IT!!

Sets: Swell News, Time well spent
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron
Patterned Paper: Designer Series paper
Accessories: Diamond brads, White Grosgrain

No comments: