Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Challenge

So here is today's challenge and I felt like it's been so long since I have posted a project or challenge, you wanna know what happened... of course you do. I got yelled at on Split Coast!!!! Can you believe that? I received a personal message from someone saying that it's "frowned Upon" to not post the details of my card and have a link to my BLOG instead. That's all she said and I think that she could have been a little nicer about it and said "by the way in case you didn't know..." or something a little nicer I have only been doing the challenges for like a month now so I was a little hurt over that...

well not really I just didn't have the time last week to finish the challenges since I was doing Milk Bank cards, that my roof leaked on and ruined!!! That's another story!!

SO TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FROM NOW ON I WILL POST ALL THE SUPPLIES ON MY BLOG AND ON MY GALLERY!!

Anyway, here it is:




Today's challenge was a Flap Fold card, I liked doing this a lot, since I do so many cards for my business it's nice to mix up the fold a little, I get kinda bored of the same old folds all the time.

Recipe-
Stamp Sets: Big Deal Alpha, Birthday Whimsy (SAB)
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Retired Designer Series Paper (I forgot the name of it)
Inks: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Double Stitched Groovy Guava, Silver thread
Other: Paper Piercer, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Crop O Dile, Cutter

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Heather,

Love your card and your blog. How cute are your kids?!?!?! Thanks so much for playing in the challenge. Your color choices are awesome.