Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I know I am on a roll



Here is another card that I did today for the SCS challenge, I think I am addicted. I like knowing that I can have half the battle done for me every morning, they give you the layout. It's really fun. So anyway here it is along with another card that I did last night.

Here is the recipe for the first card:

Stamp Sets: Thoughouly Thankful
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Designer Series Paper
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Markers, Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Bashful Blue Ribbon, Whisper White Ribbon, Silver Brads



The Recipe for the Challenge Card:

Stamp Sets: Elegant Inspirations
Paper: Cream Confetti, Wild Wasabi, Sky Blue, Designer Series Paper
Inks: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Bashful Blue Ribbon, Sky Blue double stitched ribbon, Silver Eyelets, SU Button, Chipboard

If you want to know more about Split Coast Stampers check it out at www.splitcoaststampers.com