Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday Challenge

Here is today's color challenge. I would have never put these colors together, that's why I enjoy doing the challenges because it makes me think out of my little box. Today I was having a hard time finding a layout that I wanted to do since the colors were hard for my brain to work with so I decided to do a different fold, which I think turned out GREAT!!





Recipe:
Stamp Set: A little birdie told me
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Wide White Grosgrain
Other: Paper Piercer, Cuttlebug, Lg. and Med. Square Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Friday where are your cards I need some inspiration women!! I did 2 challenges this week but I am still afraid to post them. Love the fold by the way.