Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thursday Challenge

Today's challenge was to use all Designer Series paper and the only regular card stock allowed would be was the backing. I am VERY happy with the way it turned out,my hubby really likes the "dirty" look so I know he will like this one and yes ladies he really does act interested when I show him the cards I make. He also gives his opinion of things he likes and doesn't like which I don't always like but he cares because I care, and everyone said "ahhhhhh".
So here it is:


Here's the recipe:

Stamp Sets: Essence is Love
Card Stock: Really Rust, Designer Series Paper Fall Flowers
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon, Eyelets
Other: Crop-O-Dile, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch

2 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful dirty or not! Great job.

Youthleadergina said...

hehe gotta love dirty. So I signed up for pink pineapple tomorrow. They still had room. I didn't think my hubby would want me to go since I just got back from my retreat...but he said he wanted to stay home and watch sandlot with Josh anyways. Plus I am always in such a good mood after girl time...he gets more lovin. LOL