Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Challenge


Here is today's challenge it was to try a new technique, you use the cuttle bug and put an ink on one side of the folder and run it through. It was fun to use a technique I haven't tried before.

Here's what I did:

Stamp Set: Taggers Dozen
Paper: Designer Series Paper, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Purely pomegranate
Inks: Versa Mark, Purely pomegranate, Basic Black
Accessories: Chipboard, White Grosgrain
Other: Cuttlebug, Only Orange Marker, Tag Punch, Spiral Punch

How did I do that?
I ran my Purely pomegranate inked up embossing folder through my Cuttlebug with chipboard. I also ran groovy guava card stock through the cuttlebug with veramark on the folder then embossed with white embossing powder.

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

What a fun card. I love the punches you used. So I am a lame-o and don't even know what a cuddlebug is yet. Shhh don't tell!