Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Here is my card today!! I finally got my sewing machine going again, and it's perfect in my new craft room, easy access!! LOVE IT!! I am really happy with the way this card turned out. Love the sketch.


Recipe:

Stamp Set: So Many Scallop from Sale-A-Bration catty... side note if you didn't get this one, so sorry it's one of my favorite things to use... well I am a scallopaholic!!
Card Stock: Kraft (my other new favorite), Fall Flower Designer Series papers, Basic Black, Really Rust.
Accessories: Twill Tape, Staple, Sewing Thread
Other: SCALLOP PUNCH!!, Circle Punches, Stapler, Sewing Machine

Note: My paper piercing was done with my sewing machine... hence the crooked part on he bottom if you look close, my paper got caught on my IPOD and I forgot I could just take my foot off the gas... he he!!

2 comments:

Youthleadergina said...

I don't even own a sewing machine...but tempting! I have one of those lame hand held sewing things from an info-mercial. RU not surprised? hehe I love the card!!!!I hope to one day make cards as beautiful as this

Jean said...

This is fabulous! What a great job, my husband bought me a machine in December and I have only used it once.... for a card. I didn't show it though. I didn't like it! I will get better just have to use it right? Don't worry about the meanies on SCS.