Friday, May 16, 2008

I never posted this... OOPS

So here was my first Faith Sister challenge that I did on the Design Team.




The challenge was to do a page or card on being a friend of God. Well when I think about the times that I feel closest and "friend-like" with God is when I can be alone with him and in conversation with him. That is when this image came to me. I wanted to use this new set and I love the idea of walking with the Lord in the quietness of my own head. Hopefully this encourages you to look at the Lord as a friend that will always be there for you instead of a mean un-touchable God up in the clouds. He is real.


Recipe-
Stamp set: She's All That
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DSP from Michael's.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, Crystal Effects
Other: Paper Piercer

No comments: