Saturday, May 3, 2008

I know it's been a while

So I know that I have been MIA for a while now, but it was the hubby's birthday and he took two days off of work!!! So there are some pretty exciting things have been happening and some not so exciting things. First we will start with the bad news, well it looks like I will no longer be a demo for SU after this next quarter, I am sad to say that but after some MUCH thought and prayer we decided to let it go but on the brighter side I will continue to have classes and teaching but no longer selling. I will always be a customer of SU but since I lost one of my large In My Thoughts clients I can no longer support the dips my club goes through.

So now for the good news!!! A couple posts ago I mentioned a new web site that I found called Faith Sisters. Well they had a position open for a Creative Designer for their web site and I applied and I GOT IT!!! So I am very excited about this new opportunity and I pray that it allows for me to expand my horizon of crafting and that it opens up many other possibilities. I look forward to creating projects for them!!

So that's all for now, I am both excited and sad about the things that have been going on. I am trusting in the Lord for open doors both for my business and hobby!!




This picture is a door prize that I made for the SU demonstrator Spring Fling Event. It was such a blast everyone came made 3 projects and got Olive Garden lunch. I will post pictures once I get them off my camera.

3 comments:

Cula said...

I've been a lurker mostly, I found your blog through beate's. I am so sad that you will no longer be a demo. It looks like your life is moving in other directions and that's always good. I love your stamp room and hope to one day have a room just for my stamps.

Anonymous said...

I am sad but so happy for you at the same time. I am glad your stuff will finally get noticed. You deserve this, and God is sure watching out for you and the family. So you better get blogging I have one uped you now!!
P.S. Miss you in Jazzercise :(

Youthleadergina said...

Congrats on the design team Heather. I saw that they were looking for someone to be on their DT and I totally thought of you. I am glad you applied. How fun! and you MUST be a DEMO!!!! you are so good at that. But yes it can be fun to be a customer and let someone else do all the work. Maybe we should switch?