Friday, December 28, 2007

Here are some things that I have been working on..




Here are some things that I have been working on for other people... I need some ME time!!


  • The first picture are some table name tags that I did for a kids table, I thought they turned out SOO cute!! I love them. I made them with Real Red and Cert. Celery SU card stock then used the scallop punch with some Michael's paper shhhh... I used the SU Merry and Bright Stamp set from the winter mini catalog then finished off with my favorite detail of dazzling diamonds glitter. Oh yeah I also embossed the snowmen in blue and green embossing powder and then added glitter to the hot embossing powder, I think they just turned out great!!
  • The next picture is of a wreath that I made for Heidi and I will for sure make one of these for myself next year. I used color combinations of Sky Blue, Cert. Celery and Real Red and the stamp sets that I used were Punch Pals, Snowflake Spot, and Wishing You Cheer. They are 3 X 3 "ornaments" that I hot glued to the wreath, I have also done this tieing them on but I like the hot glue the best, it just gives it more of a finished look. I also accessorized with hodgepodge hardware and real Red and Cert Celery ribbons. The ribbons that are wrapped around the wreath are from Michaels.... I know shhhh again. I LOVE making these wreaths and I will probubly do a class with them at one point. Let me know what you think.
  • Then the last picture is using my favorite embossing friend. I LOVE my cuttlebug, i don't use it for the die cuts since I already have a cricut for that but it works great for those as well, but I do use it to dry emboss with, it's so easy and I just adore the effect it brings to your card or scrapbook. This card is made with Real Red cardstock and real Red ribbon, that's it!! I also used the happy Everything set, but I think it would be a great card even without it.
I will post more stuff soon!!
Blessings and thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

Happy New Year!
You have been tagged.
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.