Thursday, December 6, 2007

Busy Busy Busy



So I am one busy girl right now that's why I haven't been able to post many pictures of anything, I had 150 Milk Bank Cards to do and write in for "In My Thoughts..." and then I got 2 orders both for 125 from Heidi a wonderful mom i met at Super Play and then my aunt ordered her Christmas cards from me too. YIKES!! They all have to be made and sent out in the next week too!!

But here are pictures of what they will look like the first one is Heidi's and it will be something that her clients can hang on thier wall (or whatever) and it will have the top picture of the family, the next one of the kids and the bottom has a Christmas Blessing. SOO CUTE!!

Then my Aunts is the example that I made up for her so it will have thier picture in the place where Luke is and it will have a different saying on it as well. Thanks for looking and if anyone is a little bored and needs something to do give me a call.

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

Wow. I'll take 200. Just kidding.
They look super cute.