Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's over...





Well all the craft fairs are finally over and they were ok, except for the funny story that the craft faire that I did last was at a Jewish preschool and I was selling pretty much only Christmas stuff so needless to say that I didn't sell anything, but I did have a great time talking with Gina the whole time, that was the best part. I was supposed to have one more at Mike's work but since Mike will be on a business trip and I couldn't find a sitter, and Mike needs to be picked up from the airport, and someone from Fair Isaac has to be with me the whole time (trying to find someone that it wouldn't be awkward with was a little hard) so all those things combined made us think that this wasn't going to work out. So anyway I will have TONS of stuff for next years craft faires or if something last minute comes up at least I can say yes!! Anyway I made a bunch of cute stuff but only half of what I wanted to get done : ( Oh well, it was fun... well now that it's over it was and a great learnign experience. Thanks for all that came and a double thanks for anyone that bought something.

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

It was super fun hanging out with you at the Jewish craft fair. Now I know not to push my casserole mixes that mix meat and dairy. Oops. I didn't know that! Your stuff is adorable.