Friday, November 9, 2007

AHHHH.....






I am soooo busy someone put me out of my misery!! Ok so here is what I have been up to lately. I have been getting ready for my first ever craft faire/ shopping party at my house and then since then added 2 more craft faire's in the next 3 weeks!! Oh my gosh that's a lot. So if you haven't had a chance to check out my new personal BLOg check it out I am posting pictures and updateing from our trip to Palm Springs. Looks like I should have relaxed a little more and brought my stampin stuff with me!! Ok so I will be selling card books, jumbo paper clips, cards, and tons of cute house stuff!! I will post pics when I get a chance, nd if you want to come and check it out in person and buy some stuff ** wink **wink, it's on the 15th at my house from 6-9 and we will have 5 other vendors here too!! So come and check it out!! Anyway, here are some of my cards that I have been making at Super Play!! Also there are some old ones, I will post some of my Christmas cards after this post. Thanks for looking and I will post again in a few!!

No comments: