Sunday, October 14, 2007

I know...


Yes it's been oh so long since I posted anything interesting, or anything at all. So will just say that I have been OH SOOOO busy. I started going to jazzercize every morning and that has become a new passion in my passion filled life. So yeah I have lost 15 pounds already and more to come.
I am excited to say that me and the Rubba Sista's are putting on a big event at the Old Spaghetti Factory this weekend for anyone that wants to come, we are super excited and I will be doing a demo of stamping on fabrica and home decor with paper and stamping. I can't wait!! Then on Sunday I will be helping with the Escondido Street fair Jazzercise booth, wow a big weekend for me.
Anyway here are some pictures from my latest creations.
I lost all my other photos so I will upload more tomorrow!! Off to make dinner!! BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

No comments: