Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am back...






Ok so last week was a total blast from the Fall Festival which was SOOOO great and then the street faire, so much fun and I was really tired. So here are some pictures from the event, FULL of some great ideas!!!!!
So I have decided to stop my myspace and just BLOG, I am tired of people not writting back and I am just kinda over myspace and want something that I can get to know my friends a little better, so I am going to be using this as a tool to help equip my customers and friends with more ideas for stamping and crafting and also keep updated on my life!
Just a reminder I am having a shopping party FULL of 6 vendors at my house on November 15th so please come and get a jump on your Christmas shopping!! I am having candles, jewelry, food, crafts (of course), entertainment housewares, and Body shop stuff!! We will also be donating a portion of all our sales to the Red Cross so please come and support us and the local Red Cross.
So that's about the only details that have been going on here, Luke turned ONE!! So big!! But I will be updating more often now so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! How cute is that calendar and the photo board, I can't wait to have another class with you, I am so bummed I did not go to the Fall Festival. Love ya, see you Tomorrow

Youthleadergina said...

The calendar is awesome. I want one. Lovely!

Youthleadergina said...

So I did see this. I didn't notice the collage thingy before because that calendar captured my full attention. Had fun hanging out with ya today!